Annual Educational Conference
OEHA 74th Annual Educational Conference
Thursday, April 16th - Friday, April 17th 2020
Marriott Columbus Northwest
5605 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, Ohio 43017
On behalf of the OEHA President Carrie Yeager, the Board of Directors, and the Planning Committee, it is my pleasure to invite you to the 74th Annual Educational Conference at the Columbus Marriott Northwest in Dublin, Ohio on April 16th and 17th. The Planning Committee has been hard at work putting together another great agenda for this year.
Returning conference features
- ~12.5 continuing education credits anticipated from the Ohio Department of Health
- Continuing education hours for pesticide applicators and wastewater operators
- A two-day review session with training materials for SITs preparing to take the examination to become a Registered Sanitarian
- Vendors displaying the latest in public health services, equipment and software Entertainment and fun
- Silent Auction to raise funds for the George Eagle Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Pre-conference golf at 12:30pm on Wednesday April 15th at the Top Golf - Columbus,
located at 2000 IKEA Way Columbus, Ohio 43240. The cost is $56.00 per person.
- Meet-and-Greet the evening of April 15th. Venue location and details coming soon!
Registration and room rates
- $180 per member for both days; $250 for non-members
- We have reserved a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $129 per night - make your
reservations early to take advantage of this conference rate.
- Last Day to Book:
Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Columbus Marriott Northwest for $129 USD per night
- Book your group rate for OEHA Annual Conference
- Everyone who stays at the hotel will receive a delicious hot breakfast (up to 2 per room)!
Please take a moment to share conference materials and our website link with your professional associates and prospective new members. www.ohioeha.org
Please contact me with your questions at: 937-536-6015 or, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the conference!
Sarah Jensen MPH, RS/REHS, CP-FS
OEHA Vice President/AEC Chair