AEC Registration Reminder and Information
OEHA Annual Educational Conference April 17-18th, 2018
On behalf of the OEHA President Paul DePasquale, the Board of Directors, and the Planning Committee, it is my pleasure to invite you to the 72nd Annual Educational Conference at the Worthington Doubletree Hotel on April 17th and 18th. The Planning Committee has been hard at work putting together another great agenda for this year.
Returning conference features
- 12.5 continuing education credits from the Ohio Department of Health
- Continuing education hours for pesticide applicators and wastewater operators
- A two-day review session with training materials for SITs preparing to take the examination to become a Registered Sanitarian
- Vendors displaying the latest in public health services, equipment and software
Entertainment and fun
- Silent Auction to raise funds for the George Eagle Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Pre-conference golf scramble with shotgun rounds starting at Noon on Monday April 16th at the beautiful York Golf Club, located at 7459 N. High Street, Columbus, 45235. The cost is $75.00 per person.
- Meet-and-Greet the evening of April 16th courtesy of a generous donation from Jet Inc. Venue location and details coming soon!
Registration and room rates
- $155 per member for both days; $240 for non-members
- We have reserved a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $106 per night - make your reservations early to take advantage of this conference rate.
- Everyone who stays at the hotel will receive a delicious hot breakfast!
Please take a moment to share conference materials and our website link with your professional associates and prospective new members. OEHA Conference Information
If you have any questions regarding AEC, please contact:
Treva Stetson, RS/REHS
OEHA Vice President/AEC Chair